Monday, October 11, 2010

We've Been On Fall Break

Hello Bloggy World!

I know I have been neglecting you lately, I have a good reason though. We were on fall break all last week. The weather was wonderful and we were enjoying every minute of it. We also tried several new recipes last week which I cannot wait to share with you.

Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits

Homemade Bagels

Sausage and Tomato Pasta

Be on the look out this week for this yummy recipes!

I also found a yummy new product and a yummy new place. We have a Brueggers Bagels here and I tried it for the first time. I am in love with their coffees and now their cream cheese. Their strawberry cream cheese is the first one I have ever found with out food dye. Yep, it is colored with beet juice. Love it!

http://www.brueggers.com/

Have you made any new food discoveries lately?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's great. I'm seeing beet juice used more and more in products and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the recipes for cinnamon raisin biscuits and bagels. I've always wanted to try to make bagels.

    ReplyDelete