Thursday, September 9, 2010

Friday Product Review: Lunch Bags

I am very excited to be writing this product review. These are wonderful products in my opinion. I have gone a bit 'reusable' nuts lately. I have all reusable shopping bags and now reusable snack bags.

Photobucket

These are so cute! They have so many different kinds. I could not resist ordering some for myself. I ordered mine from www.reusit.com. Here is the direct link:

http://www.reuseit.com/store/lunch-sandwich-snack-bags-c-248_250.html?attributes=Kids%7CYes&

So my product review final opinion: They are great, cute and you can use them over and over again. Much better than throwing away plastic bags.

Photobucket

Do you have a product review you have written on your blog? Link it up, I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment