Friday, June 25, 2010

YOUR Friday Product Reviews

Starting next Friday I am going to host a Friday Product Review. I will post a review of a new product, mine will be a new food product geared towards kids. I will post all of the facts about the product and my personal thoughts on it. You are welcome to post your thoughts on that same product as well.

I will also be putting up a Mcklinky (aka Linky Tools) for you to link up to a post on your blog where you have given a review to a new product you have tried. The product can by ANYTHING! A new food, new kitchen gadget, new cookbook...the possibilities are endless.

So next Friday, won't you join me in Friday Product Reviews?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about your upcoming Friday linky! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much ladies! :) I'm pretty excited about it myself.

    ReplyDelete