Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mickey Mouse Waffles

I have to admit this first and foremost, this is NOT a healthy recipe. It is loaded with eggs, butter and just lots of 'not-so-good-for-you' goodness. But these are some SUPER YUMMY waffles! We topped ours with fresh strawberries and fresh whipped cream.

*This recipe was found on www.cooks.com

3 eggs
1 c. milk
1/2 c. melted butter
1 tbsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. baking powder
2 tsp. sugar

Beat eggs until thick. Beat in milk and butter. Sift remaining ingredients together and then add to liquid mixture. Follow directions according to your waffle maker - these are the best waffles ever!!!

Photobucket

On a side note, my Hydrangeas are blooming! Blue, purple and pink hydrangeas surround both sides of my garage. Of course I could not resist and cut a few for my dining room table, bedroom and kitchen shelf.

Photobucket

Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment