Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Look good?

Photobucket

Believe me they are! I found this recipe on Jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com, the linked tag is over on the right.
-> -> ->

These are easy to make and easy to eat. I am not even a huge fan of bananas but even I put away a few of these.

What you need:

1 1/2 C flour
1 C sugar
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
1 egg
1/2 C Mayo
3 ripe bananas (I used ones that were starting to spot, a great way to use them up!)
1 C chocolate chips

What you do:

Mash your bananas up in a med. bowl then add 1 egg beaten

Add the mayo and mix for 30 secs. (You can use an electric mixer, or do it by hand. My electric mixer recently passed away and I haven't bought a new one yet.)

Mix your dry ingredients together in another bowl and then add to your banana mix.

Mix until moist then pour into your lined muffin tins, about 3/4 full.

Sprinkle the top with chocolate chips. :)

Bake at 375 for 20-25mins.

*Once everyone had tasted these yummy muffins I told them what the secret ingredient was, mayo. They were so shocked. But I believe the mayo is what made these as moist as they were.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment