Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back To School

I've been absent from my bloggy posting for the past few days, and this is why. Monday was our first day back to school...AH! *running around screaming while pulling hair out* Where in the world did summer go? It seemed to have zipped right past us without even letting us know. Well, except for the 100+ degree temps we have been having but that is a whole other subject.

I'm curious, when do your kids go back to school and when did they get out? We are live in the south and got out on May 28th, headed back on August 9th.

Photobucket

Back to school means back to packing lunches. My son is a tuna fish FANATIC! So here is what I packed him on his first day back:

Tuna fish salad (mayo and pickles, hold the bread because kiddo thinks that just gets in the way)

Crackers

Sliced cucumbers

Yogurt

Honest Kids Water/Juice drink, Appley Ever After. ;)

What is your kids favorite lunch to take to school?

Photobucket

1 comment: