Thursday, May 6, 2010

Find Your Local Farmers Market

I love to support my local farmers. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with buying produce in the grocery store just down the road, but there is something special about buying at the farmers market. A trip to the Farmers Market is always a special day around here. We love to cruise the isles, smelling the fresh produce and picking the tastiest things we can find.

This evening I was searching for different farmers markets in our area and came across this website:

http://www.localharvest.org/

Local Harvest is a useful site in my opinion. You can search for farmers markets in your area on this site as well as visit Local Harvest blogs and shop their online market. I am really looking forward to cruising this site!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I like your webpage! very cute! and thanks for the farmers market link...very useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I found the layout on the cutestblogontheblock.com and did the header myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, your blog is beautiful.Going to a farmers market is always exciting especially when I bring my son along with me.

    ReplyDelete