Monday, April 26, 2010

Yummy Steak Stir Fry

Usually my son is not a huge fan of stir frys. Infact he just recently started liking some chinese dishes. Yesterday I made some very delicious stir fry and it was a hit.

Put 2 TBLSP canola oil in a large skillet and heat on med-med/hi

Put 1 package of fajita cut strips of steak in the skillet

Cook until browned

Add 1 package of stir fry mix (I used the Fresh Broccoli Slaw, Broccoli and Snow Pea mix from Publix)

Toss together

Meanwhile mix together

2 TBLSP soy sauce

1/2 cup chicken broth

1 and 1/2 tsp of garlic salt

1 and 1/2 tsp of onion powder

2 tsp of ginger

1 tsp of honey

1 TBLSP of white sugar

Pour this mixture over the veggies and steak in the skillet and stir to coat. Cover and cook until veggies are green and a bit tender then serve.

I served ours over cooked noodles, but you can do rice as well. I also topped mine with a little soy sauce.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment