Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome to Kids Eating Healthy!

Hi!

I'm Rebekah, momma to my almost 9 year old Nathaniel and wife to Darren. I have been a huge advocate to get kids eating healthy since Nathaniel was a baby. He has always been a healthy eater, I contribute that to us always offering him healthy food.

I am a Community Leader for iVillage.com and I lead the Kids Eating Healthy board there. My board will turn 2 this coming January. I was so excited to get this board up and running, and I am so grateful to my Mods for helping to make it happen.

I hope to provide inspiration to other moms, your kid can eat healthy too! I also want to share tried and true recipes which kids love. Healthy eating is the first step to a healthy life style...so come along with me on my journey of Kids Eating Healthy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment